Candlestick With Pistachio Shells
3 Ways to DIY Candlestick With Pistachio Shells craft tutorial
Candlestick With Pistachio Shells – really beautiful and romantic home decoration idea. Save the shells next time you enjoy a bowl of pistachios. The shells can be used to make a unique candle holder or flowers. This is a guide about how to make pistachio shell flowers and candle holder.
- pistachio shells
- CD or cardboard rounds
- hot glue gun with glue
- coffee beans or glitter
How to make:
- To make a candle holder flower, place your candle in the middle of your CD or cardboard find out how much space you’ll need around the first ring of pistachio shells.
- Dab some hot glue down on the CD or cardboard.
- Begin adding pistachio shells side by side, standing straight up, all around the candle.
- When you’ve made your first ring around the candle, start a new one just outside of it, but with the shells leaning back a bit.
- When the CD or cardboard round is fully covered, you are done.
- If You want, You can decorate pistachio shells with coffee beans or glitter.
Enjoy Your craft and watch the whole process here!