Easy to DIY: Q-Tip Flowers Craft Tutorial
Have you tried making a q-tips flowers craft? Today in this post we’re sharing some unique and creative q-tip flowers crafts. You’ll love how fun and beautiful these cheap DIY crafts for kids will turn out! I like this project because it requires only a few materials and it’s so easy to do.
All you need are:
- q-tips (you need lots…like hundreds)
- artificial flowers,
- styrofoam balls (any size will do)
- food coloring
How to make:
- Cut the Q-tips in half
- Poke them into the Styrofoam ball
- Once you are finished, mix up some water and food coloring. I loved the aqua color that Anthropologie did, but I’m sure they would look adorable in yellow, orange, green or any other spring color!
- Keep rolling the ball around in the food coloring until all the q-tips are evenly colored.
- Set it on a towel to dry. The color will lighten a little when dry, so keep that in mind when you are mixing up your color!
- Now You can take any sticks (from flowers or food).
- Poke it into the ball. You may want to secure it with a bit of hot glue.
And there you have it! A cheap and easy project inspired by my all time favorite store. 🙂
Watch the whole process here!
The selected item is unpublished or it was deleted.